To celebrate the New Year and better comply with our fine dining positioning over dinner, we’re launching a brand new lunch menu on Friday and Saturday.
Quality is, as always, our main priority. Therefore, everything is homemade and all the produce is locally sourced.
This lunch menu is designed to share, so it’s easy to enjoy with friends and colleagues.
You can enjoy some pancetta, chorizo, smoked saucisson or even cured Atlantic salmon made by our Chef Thomas in house. You can also try the creamy Burrata made by Vanella in Marickville or some octopus and fennel and marinated sardines coming straight from the fish market.
All of those can be paired with the Fouées, a specialty from Tourraine in France. It’s a base of bread dough cooked on a rock, which gives it a unique taste and texture.
If you don’t feel like sharing, you can always try our lunch specials.
Our specials change upon seasonality and produce availability, but here is an example:
- Flamed Blue mackerel fillets, grilled bok choy, mirin and soy sauce
- Confit pork belly, ocra, tomatoes, garlic, mustard sauce
- Hand rolled linguine, green king prawns, bullhorn pepper, preserved lemon
For a sweet note at the end, you can try some of our desserts created by our Pastry Chef Céline:
- Passionfruit & mango mousse on dacquoise biscuit, pabana sorbet
- Pineapple, lime sorbet, mint creme, mojito foam
- Riwaka hoppy strawberries, malted barley, madeleine, goat milk mousse
- Opéra coffee, praliné, chocolate & dark chocolate sorbet
This menu is available for lunch on Friday and Saturday only.
We’ve also introduced 2 cocktails on tap, available every day, all day:
- Frenchies Spritz, with St Germain elderflower liquor, Prosecco, a splash of bitters and a squeeze of fresh lemon and soda water
- Frenchies Negroni, with Campari Gin and Vermouth Rosso.