We’ve evolved our offering, with the launch of our first-ever all day menu!
It has been specially designed to accommodate all tastes, dietary requirements, price points and occasions, and continues to uphold our commitment to showcasing fresh, locally sourced produce, and refined French cooking techniques with an Aussie twist.
You’ll find dishes including:
- A prawn and lobster roll
- Handmade butternut and chestnut ravioli ‘cacio e pepe’
- Frenchies’ take on the all-time favourite: the cheeseburger
- Roasted cauliflower paired with hazelnut, pickled grapes, and a citrus dressing
- Delicious options for the little ones.
We’ve introduced a number of recurring weekly specials too, and fans of the full Frenchies dining experience will be able to enjoy a three and five course set menu on Friday evenings and Saturdays.
View the full menu here, and then get planning for your midweek or weekend with us!
Our new opening hours:
In addition to our previous hours, we’re now open:
- From 12pm – 10pm on Tuesdays, with Burger & Beer Night available from 6pm
- From 12pm on Wednesdays, so you can now come visit us for your midweek lunches!