Frenchies Latest News & Events
From celebrations around events like Bastille Day and Oktoberfest, to tap takeovers and special offers,
you can always expect something to be going on at Frenchies in The Cannery, Rosebery.
Get in on the action, check out our latest bistro and brewery news below.
- Brewer’s Got Talent is back in 2022!Following a two-year hiatus, our home brewing competition, which we run in partnership with The Brew Shop is making a return on 20th August.
- Truffle lovers, rejoice!We’ve created a six-course degustation this truffle season, which will be available for two nights only: Saturday the 23rd and 30th July.
- Celebrate Bastille Day at Frenchies!This year food and beer lovers can expect iconic French dishes, and a beer made using the finest hops and malts from our Co-Founders’ homeland.
- New midweek mussels at FrenchiesFrenchies Bistro & Brewery has launched a new midweek special, featuring mussels, hand cut fries and a craft beer or house wine.
- Frenchies bottomless lunches upgradeEnjoy mimosas or our freshly poured beers and a delicious shared set menu for $85 per person on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Frenchies launches a new Happy HourEnjoy our housemade charcuterie, flatbreads and core range beers at a discounted price.